Control, Renewable Energy and Power Systems (CREPS) Research Group is conducting research and projects in the following areas:
- Solar parabolic trough based controlled heating system.
- Autonomous Closed Loop Control of a Blimp Using PID/LQR Control Logic.
- Intelligent Fire-Fighting Robot.
- Control and Designing of Outdoor Autonomous Quad rotor.
- Simulink Based Autonomous Multi-Player Robo Soccer Test Bed.
- Bus Monitoring and Control System.
- A Hardware Test Bed Demonstrator for Smart Grid Technology.
- Simulator for Testing the Performance of PID/MPC/LQR Control Techniques for Speed Control of a DC Motor.
- Hardware and Software Demonstration of 6 DOF.
- Closed Loop control of two degree of freedom tail rotor.
- Solar parabolic dish based starling engine power system.
- Sun tracking system for parabolic dish.
- Vertical axis wind turbine.
- Solar chimney power plant.
- Control of self driven DC generator for hydrogen fracturing process.
- Automatic Feeding and Drinking System for a poultry farm.
- General poultry farm automation (heating, ventilation, humidity, etc)
- Development of Electric Rickshaw
- Automation of Green house.
- Micro-controller based Power Transformer Protection
- PLC SCADA based power factor improvement and controlling system
- Transformer Protection by Micro Controller based relay using GSM
- The Integrated Control of Braking System and Suspension in Vehicle
- Vehicle Status Monitoring System
- Electronic Voting Machine